International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: International Proposal and Project Support
Department/Location: Vienna, VA
Reports To: Practice Director
Type: Part time, Temporary
Overview: To be successful, you must possess good organizational and multi-tasking skills and provide comprehensive logistics and administrative support across business development projects and proposals. We require someone who is assertive, works with a sense of urgency and possesses a strong work ethic. This position is located in Vienna, VA for 28 hours per week for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide project support including transcribing meeting notes, formatting documents and graphics.
• Conduct research.
• Provide proposal support including requests for information, project research, etc.
• Source and recruit candidates.
• Format resumes
• Create personnel bios, matrices, etc.
• Prepare project descriptions.
• Organize and maintain files both hard copy and electronic.
• Any other duties as assigned.