International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Department/Location: Vienna, VA
Reports To: BD Manager
Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview: company, is seeking a Business Development Associate with experience to work in our Vienna, VA home office. This full-time position starts immediately. IBTCI is seeking a highly skilled professional who has previous experience in a similar role.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Conduct market research to identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends.
· Maintain Business Development Tracker and potential procurements across IBTCI Practices.
· Administration of contact and resume databases.
· Coordinate and prepare expressions of interest.
· Recruitment of staff and consultants for on-going projects and bids.
· Coordinate proposal efforts, including recruitment, partnering, non-technical writing and production.
· Manage corporate website and develop/update marketing materials.
· Assist with company/ staff membership, workshop and conference attendance.
· Coordinate with cost proposal team to prepare cost proposals.
· Draft non-technical sections on proposals.
· Liaise with partner organizations on business development related activities.
· Coordinate and support business development meetings.
· Format CVs, bios, and past performance information for proposals, marketing materials and website.
· Other duties/tasks as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.